DerOhannesian & DerOhannesian believes in providing as much information as we can to our clients, the legal community, and the public in general. Based in Albany, we serve New York State.
You may find the following links and resources useful in your research.
DerOhannesian & DerOhannesian publications
Paul DerOhannesian II is an accomplished author and his writings are well-respected in the legal community. Here is a listing of some of his publications:
- Sexual Assault Trials, Fifth Edition. LexisNexis, 2006.. LexisNexis, 2006.
- Contributing author and editor. Forensic Interviewing Best Practices Manual. New York State Children’s Justice Task Force Forensic Interview Steering Committee, 2004.
- “‘Crawford:’ Bright-Line Rule on Confrontation in Sex Assault Trials.” New York Law Journal, November 23, 2004, p. 4.
- Contributing author and editor. Manual for the Investigation and Prosecution of Child Abuse, 3rd Edition. American Prosecutor’s Research Institute, 2004.
- Lavezzi, Wendy A., M.D., Keough, Kristina M., M.D., DerOhannesian, Paul, Person, Tiffany L.A., Wolf, Barbara C., M.D. “The Use of Pulmonary Interstitial Emphysema as an Indicator of Live Birth.”American Journal of Forensic Pathology, 24 (1): 87-91, March 2003.
- “Establishing Victim Credibility in Acquaintance Rape Cases.” Practical Prosecution, 1998.
- “Battered Child Syndrome Evidence: Confronting the Defense of Accidental Injury” in Analytical Trial Advocacy: A Practical Approach for Prosecutors. National College of District Attorneys, 1996.
- Contributing author and editor. Manual for the Investigation and Prosecution of Child Abuse, 2nd Edition. American Prosecutor’s Research Institute, 1994.
- “Legal and Trial Issues on Child Homicide,” presented to the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children, Chicago, Illinois, June 25, 1993.
- “Privacy: Searching for an Enforcer.” Case and Comment, January-February 1979.
- Prepared opinions on applications for the Air Force Board for the Correction of Military Records; prepared criminal law policy memoranda for Air Staff information and guidance.
- Drafting research for opinions for New York State Supreme Court Judge John H. Pennock.
The protection you need. The personal service you deserve.
When you need a high quality lawyer who values client relationships, you can rely on the Albany law firm of DerOhannesian & DerOhannesian. We are dedicated to handling your case with the personal attention it deserves from inception to closure. Call us at 518-465-6420 or contact us online for legal counsel throughout New York State.